- Take I-95 South to Richmond.
- Take exit 74B Franklin Street (this is a right exit). Immediately get in the left hand lane and watch for stopped or slow traffic as there is a stoplight. Cross Franklin Street.
- Take a left on E. Main Street – Route 60 and Route 360.
- Stay on E. Main Street. You will see the Libby Hill Monument.
- Take a slight right turn to Route 5 and you will go under a train trestle.
- Continue on Route 5 (East Main Street) and follow the signs to Rocketts Landing Regatta. There will be signs for Trailer parking and VBC volunteers will be available to assist trailers park. You may be slightly re-directed based on the number trailers, but all trailer parking is within accessible distance of the dock and staging/rigging can be next to the trailers. Allocated trailer slots will be posted to the website, when final entries are known.
CAR-TOPPED SINGLES & DOUBLES
From East Main Street:
After your right hand turn onto Route 5/East Main Street (immediately after Poe's Pub) continue ½ mile past the railroad trestle. As you approach a sign for the Richmond Raft Company at the intersection of Nicholson (on left) and Water Street/Dock Street on the right (river side), take a hard right downhill onto Water/Dock Street toward Intermediate Terminal. At the base of the hill, take a LEFT into the parking lot of the Intermediate Terminal and park to the right in the parking area. You will be able to unload your shell and equipment and then please move your vehicle to the other parking area.
In the trailer park next to the Raft Co / University of Richmond Boathouse, also on the street side of the railroad tracks. Please bring your own slings and ten if you have one. The dock is immediately downstream from the staging area. Please keep the immediate area around the entrance to the dock free from tents and boats that are not actively going to or from the dock.
From Old East Main Street:
Continue on Old East Main Street past the Boathouse Restaurant/Virginia Boat Club house (in lower two levels). Follow the road as it makes a left and part in the far parking lot of Rocketts Landing development. There is also parking on a small paved area across Route 5 (East Main Street) and along Old East Main Street.
When on site Regatta Viewing is also possible East of the Boathouse, just follow the railway tracks.